-->

16/07/2014

Tree climbing and ropes course in Turku







I found myself in this climbing park Flowpark in Turku after jumping around in Ruisrock. I was so tired but I figured out it would be worth to go climbing again since I enjoyed it in France! And I was right, climbing and sliding was the best way to spend an extra day. Especially all the long glides were you had to jump on nothing were the most fun when you get used to it. There were some nets and barrels on which I couldn't dare to go as they were shaking properly. I think I would've fallen down if I were on one of them. Haha! Much to the other climbers' delight, I then had to turn back and scamper to where I had begun. Ugh.. sorry guys and thanks for moving over. Besides that, I loved this place and its activities!










Next week it's time to head to Helsinki for three days. The weather has been great so I'm really looking forward to hanging outside in parks! Also shopping and visiting a few places like Linnanmäki amusement park and Suomenlinna fortress are on our to-do list. Oh, and those cheap busses which started operating in Finland in the beginning of July? We're going to test them. Paying one euro - that's right, one (1) euro - for a six hour journey is just ridiculous. I hope the bus is alright.

7 kommenttia:

  1. We also got our Flowpark on May near here, in Vierumäki. I would love to go there 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm half monkey.... haha... And definitely want to hear your opinion on Onnibus, I've been thinking about taking it to Helsinki too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth a try! Since there's one near you anyway. Yep, I'll come back and tell about our trip to Helsinki next weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Hui toi näyttää niin hurjalta, mutta varmasti hauskaa on ollut!:D pitäisi kyllä itsekin käydä jossain kiipeilemässä niin sais kokea tuon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Todellakin! Tosiaan piti perääntyä parissa kohtaa, mut muuten meni kiipeilyt loistavasti, haha :D

      Delete
  3. Sulle ois haaste mun blogissa!:) http://wonderland--life.blogspot.fi/2014/07/blogihaaste.html

    ReplyDelete