-->

11/07/2014

Ruisrock festival day 2

Our second day at the venue started many hours later than expected due to our late arrival last night morning. Oopsie! Just missed a few artists I would've wanted to see, but to be honest, I needed sleep more than any of the shows. Luckily all the best ones were to play later and we would have well enough time to see them. But the odds weren't in my favour either in the queue, as I spilled coffee all over my white lace crop top. Rosa moved on with a sticky top and a confused look on her face...

After us having a little picnic, I went to see the lovely Veronica Maggio. She's one of the few Swedish artists I like listening to and I've actually learned quite a lot of Swedish listening to her lyrics! And singing along in Swedish didn't cause any difficulties, which I was really happy about. Veronica had a really laid-back feel to her performing which made it enjoyable to watch her


I looked at the screen while waiting for Veronica to begin and noticed she would be signing autographs after the concert. I quickly queued and bought a poster and now have it signed by her hanging on my wall. Yayy!
 
Then I rushed near the stage to wait for Studio Killers. The tent was already packed, probably because this would be the first ever live concert for Studio Killers. Therefore a very historical day! Their show was something different... big video screens, rapid lights and two animal figures in the background. Pretty cool! I myself didn't see them for a long time, though, as I wanted to ensure a good place at another stage where Lily Allen would be performing, because it had to be her I had been waiting for the most. And I've got to admit, it paid off to leave Studio Killers earlier since I was one of the happy girls seeing Lily in the 5th row! Awesomeness.






Hope you all have had a nice summer! Go to festivals if you can, it's indeed one of the best things you can do now.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ooh, ihana postaus! Oli varmasti huikeeta :)

    ♥~ www.whenyourheartbeats.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi kiitos:) Joo, festareilla on aina hauskaa kun on hyvät esiintyjät, haha!

      Delete
  2. Siis ei vitsit, en voi uskoo et löysin tän blogin!! Tää on ihan huippu! :)
    Ihan parasta että kirjoitat englanniksi, oon meinaan tooosi pitkään ettinyt blogia missä on tuo pelkkä enkku. Mulla kun on aina ollut todella vaikeaa englannin kanssa, oppivaikeudet ala-asteelta asti. Ja nyt kauppiksen suorittanee (ihme kyllä pääsin kielistä läpi..) miettinyt jatko-opintoja niin melkeinpä pitäis tota kielipäätä "vähä" treenata jos meinaa amk:hon joskus päästä. Parasta tässä on että tää sun blogi on tosi kiinnostava ja jäisin lukijaksi vaikka tää olis suomeksikin! :) Siispä lyhyesti: Ihana blogi, ihana kirjoittaja ja täällä yksi uusi lukija! ♥

    Olis tosi kiva jos kurkkaisit myös, ja heittäisit vaikka mielipidettä! Kommentteja kun on aina kiva antaa ja saada, eikö ;)
    ❤:llä Master of your own life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi vitsi miten ihana kommentti! Sä kyllä piristit mun päivää niin paljon, kiitos siitä :) <3 Toivottavasti tästä on sulle tosiaan hyötyä! Käytän kuitenkin varmasti melko helppoo englantia verrattuna natiivipuhujiin (ei sillä, että tämä olisi täysin virheetöntä tekstiä yms. :D) Kiitos paljon <3 käyn kattelee sunkin blogia!

      Delete