-->

03/05/2014

Love from Aix-en-Provence








Aix-en-Provence was again another beautiful city in the French Riviera. We hadn't planed anything special to do during our one-day visit, but to be honest it didn't matter as I was completely satisfied with shopping and seeing the town. Totally worth waking up at 6 AM or some other godly hour! Just take a look at those chocolates; Perfection, don't you think? Unfortunately there were pretty dear so I only bought a tomato quiche to satisfy my hunger.

I remember buying my favourite moccasin boots (aka Indian boots) and a few souvenirs for my friends from Aix-en-Provence. Oh, and a little note to self: don't order pasta with blue cheese if it's 30 degrees celcius warm. It will make you even thirstier. That's why my friend's salad looked much more tempting even though I loved my super salty delicious pasta. Haha.

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment