Milan, 2012. There are so many good reasons to travel to Italy. The food, the art, the fashion, and the people... the list goes on and on. That's why I'm only doing a short list of the sights we saw in Milan.
- Il Duomo.This cathedral is probably the most noticeable landmark of Milan. Since it's in the middle of Milan, you can't really miss it!
- Teatro alla Scala. This opera house has red seats with extravagant, golden details. Absolutely breathtaking. Also, there is a museum section which tells the history about opera.
- Sforza castle.
A beautiful castle with lots of inner wards and places to explore.
- Corso Buenos Aires. This is a must for all you shopaholic girls! All the affordable shops on the same street - a real relief after roaming around the luxury shops, whose cheapest clothes have a three-digit number on their price tag
- La Rinascente. A huge department store with all the latest luxury fashion as well as fancy decor and delicious food.
- Santa Maria Della Grazie. Everyone knows Da Vinci's famous painting The Last Supper, which is from the era of Renaissance. A church called Santa Maria Della Grazie is its home nowadays. You should book the tickets about one month in advance because it's extremely popular!
- Vittorio Emanuele II shopping centre. I wouldn't necessarily go shopping here but this place is definitely worth a visit because of its architecture.
- Museum of Leonardo Da Vinci. All the incredible inventions of Da Vinci in the same museum. You might want to spare some time going through it because this building is b i g.
|Vittorio Emanuele II|
|restaurant il Marchesino next to the theatre la Scala|
|shopping at Corso Buenos Aires|