|© 2011 Jennika Lilja|
Firstly, as most of you don't know me, I thought I'd tell a bit about myself:
- I'm sixteen years old and go to upper secondary school.
- I live in Finland, in a decent-sized city called Kuopio.
- I spent my early childhood years living in England.
- I hate mornings! There's so much more inspiration going on when the sun goes down.
- My favourite subjects at school are languages, maths, psychology, and philosophy.
- I love fashion, theatre, writing and reading.
- I study English, French, Swedish and Spanish.
- My friends are the best, but I do like to be alone as well.
- I hate Finland's super cold winter! Autumn's got to be the best time of the year.
- A dream come true would be to study abroad after I graduate from high school.